Home | Contact Us | Join Our Email List | Submit a Blog Post

Sheriff's Dept
(760)836.3215
Report a Problem - Call Anonymously

Home Repair Services
Daryl Frazier - (760) 674-6070

Friday, March 18, 2011

Voice of the People: Stop Political Corruption!

Road sign leaving Hope, AZ


by Chris Georgesco, North B-BAR-H Resident

This is Shocking News I have heard about the MAC meeting in regards to neighborhood B Bar H. I find it unacceptable to see Riverside County treat our neighborhood with unaccounted funds and expenditures. Our Taxes are paid and regulated for the maintenance of roads and lighting with all due consideration. I have seen the City Council in the City of Bell, and Desert Hot Springs take advantage of Citizens and their Tax Funds. I am hoping we do not end up in the same category.

No decisions should be made about appropriating funds to maintain our neighborhood till the accounts have been reviewed since 1977. Expenditures and Appropriations Accessed on the account most definitely have to be made public. It is expected of every tax payer and need be made public by the County. I do not wish use the word Robbed till the County has a had a chance to make their accounting public.. I find it odd putting money into account that has been misappropriated. I would like my credit funds returned if no such documentation can be provided. Authority does not give a Office the right to use our money for other purposes than collected for. It is Tax Fraud in that our tax's are not being used as collected. This seems to be a trend of 21st Century Politics and I do not wish to become a Victim.

Please provide the home owners of B Bar H Ranch a Honest account of of our tax's, before making decisions about our roads and maintenance. I find quite scary that that County officials can be so blunted about misappropriation of funds.

PLEASE PROVIDE AN AUDIT OF THE TAX MONEY COLLECTED AND SPENT BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISSIONS.  I AM A AFRAID THAT I AM BEING ROBBED BY THE COUNTY OF THE MONEY SET ASIDE FOR MAINTAINING OUR COMMUNITIES ROADS AND CLEANING OUR STREETS. I JUST WISH TO RECIEVE THE SERVICES WHICH MONEY HAS BEEN COLLECTED IN THE FORM OF PROPERTY TAX.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments to this blog. Our purpose is to create a neighborhood online community.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home